Prayers needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My heart is so saddened for you in your loss.  It is never easy to lose a loved one, especially a spouse.  Glad you have happy memories of your time together.  Prayers for you and your family.

I know that everyone who reads of your wife's passing is deeply saddened by your loss. Those thoughts, feelings and prayers are things that tie us all together. Cyndi and I hope you find comfort in knowing that you are in our thoughts.

Kev

Our prayers are still going out for you and your family with our deepest sympathies. Just keep in your heart and mind as believers that she now has received the ultimate healing from God.

So sorry to hear about the passing of your sweet wife. May the Lord bring you comfort in the days ahead. My DH also lost his late wife to cancer about 3 years ago. She was a believer and found peace in the Lord's will for her life. There are going to be good days ahead for you as you move forward and don't be afraid to embrace them. It sounds as if she loved life and would want you to do the same. Celebrate her life and let the Lord guide you as you find your new path.

Having followed your journey from the beginning of your first post, I am sorrowed to hear of your loss but excited to hear she is with the Lord knowing that the pain and suffering is over. I know she is missed but take comfort in knowing the Lord is taking perfect care of her. You are still in our prayers as you transition to a new life. May God give you comfort and hope in the future.

Oh Charlie I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Donna is at peace now and you have friends to support you. We are here if you need to chat. X

My deepest sympathies for your loss.
Take comfort knowing she is at peace and no longer in pain.

Donna's transition from this life to another has been a long one that many of us have followed since your first post.  Our deepest sympathy for your loss and know that we are out here thinking of you and praying that the strength you have shown through Donna's illness will continue as your own life unfolds.  We wish you peace.

ArdraF and JerryF

Father of all, we pray to you for those we love but see no longer: Grant them your peace; let light perpetual shine upon them; and, in your loving wisdom and almighty power, work in them the good purpose of your perfect will; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

May her memory endure. . .

Bob?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom