1990 holiday rambler 37foot imperial ford 460 engine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

belloni

Hello everybody '  My wife and I just got our first RV , it will need some TLC ,  does anyone know what to use on the siding to get rid of black streaks.  and where would be a good place to get used parts . this unit need a monitor board I don't seem to be able to find one . we will be keeping it inside a storage build safe and dry for repairing things and getting it ready for next spring . any help would be great

You may be able to find Imperial-unique parts at an RV Salvage yard - there are lists of them in the RESOURCES section of this site, under "Parts". See Resources on the menu bar.

Parts for the appliances and systems (e.g water pump or holding tank valves) are likely to be readily available from online sources and some RV dealers too. The appliances are used in a wide variety of RVs and both the manufacturers and aftermarket suppliers often have parts for even 25 year-old appliances. Yu need to identify the make & model of fridge, furnace. a/c, etc. and look online for parts. Google is your friend!

Belloni,
I use Totally Awesome from most of the $ stores to remove black streaks. It's only a $1 to find out if it works. In fact I use it for almost everything. It has worked for me every time.
Happy camping
Dennis

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom