Parts for Winnebago?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MNadventure

I am looking to remodel our bunkhouse by adding a third bunk, I'd like to use OEM parts so as to keep it all looking "as intended". I believe I was able to find a couple part number such as the mattress, mattress cover, curtain, and flip-down dvd player. But I am still missing a couple things such as the carpeting under the bunk (so the person below isn't looking at wood), the wood plank itself, and additional surround support trim as well as the front wood accent. I have two questions I'm hoping someone might be able to answer for me.

1) is there any additional resources for finding the part numbers I need? The best I've found so far is a document on Winnebagos website service section (http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/wincd/2009/9ife32k.pdf)

2) once I have the part numbers, where should I go to order it all? I've found winnebagoparts.com, but they appear to be a seperate company which I'm fine with, but I am just curious if there are any other recommended places to go about sourcing/buying the parts?

Thanks in advance!

You may want to check with Lichtsinn Motors, Winny dealer right across the road from the factory. They can most often get anything needed.

So the Winnebago "color" code on my coach is Y43, can anyone confirm that if I see multiple parts numbers listed that the last portion should match my coach? example; 157489-B1-Y43

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom