Kitchen Sink Cover Storage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvharry

Some class A's come with place to store covers, and some owners have invented a solution, I trying to come up with different ideas, would like to see pictures of factory and owner solutions.   

Our motorhome came with a place to store the sink covers under the sink, but our solution was to leave them at home. We use the storage space for other things. When we travel, we put some things in the sinks so they won't slide off the counters, and when we're camped somewhere, neither of us wants to keep taking the covers on and off - hence, they're left at home.

Kev

We have double sinks.  I like to keep one as the "clean" side (no garbage or dirty dishes) so that side usually has a cover on it unless it's in use during dishwashing.  The second sink is the "dirty" side so the cover is stored upright under the sink.  I always wonder about having a separate space just for the covers.  Seems like a huge waste of space to me.  Our covers are only about 1/4-inch thick so they don't take much space under the sink.  The shelf is carpeted and they're next to a bunch of paper bags, so the Corian covers aren't going to break.

ArdraF

We're the opposite, the cover goes on the "dirty" side and hides the dishes waiting to be washed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom