My Apologies to All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aminton

The last thing I untended to do was start an argument between members of this forum. I recognize that everyone has different experiences and opinions, and I value each and every one of you for your kindness and generosity in sharing.

Thanks, but you have nothing to apologize for. Sometimes folks get oversensitive &/or misunderstand someone else's intentions. It's a downside of this medium that we use to communicate, partly because we don't see the other person's body language; Something we've observed & dealt with here for years. I'm sorry it happened on your topic.

aminton said:
The last thing I untended to do was start an argument between members of this forum. I recognize that everyone has different experiences and opinions, and I value each and every one of you for your kindness and generosity in sharing.

These arguments just show the passion everyone has about RVing, I don't think it is a personal attack. I do see stuff people disagree on but just pick out the things that are important to me. I enjoyed the conversation you started about boondocking and the cost. I encourage you to just keep asking questions, specially when I read stuff I did not think about myself :) I'm a newbie too and learn from reading what is all going on and the different points of view makes it worth being on this forum.

From the day I became a member I skipped maybe 2 days of not reading ALL the messages and did learn a lot but it also gave me a lot to think about.

Hi aminton,  If you are referring to the fulltimers thread, I agree - you have nothing to apologize for.  You questions were good ones.  For reasons I do not understand, these discussions often get off track.  No matter, keep asking questions - even keep that thread going if you were finding it helpful.

The people on this board are like family....and sometimes family members argue and snip at each other.  But we always wind back up at the dinner table together.  :)

Frizlefrak said:
The people on this board are like family....and sometimes family members argue and snip at each other.  But we always wind back up at the dinner table together.  :)

Well, some have to sit at the kiddie table once in a while. :)

I also have to say that this Forum is much more frendly than most.  As Tom said the usual issue is the lack of body language that usually indicates when someone is kidding.

Keep asking your questions and do not let it bother you.

That was not an argument. If you want to see an argument, start a thread about toilet paper and which brand is best.

Thanks for a good chuckle!  ;D ;D ;D  As they say, ain't that the truth!

ArdraF

halfwright said:
That was not an argument. If you want to see an argument, start a thread about toilet paper and which brand is best.
Or what's the best oil! :eek:

halfwright said:
......Or opinions on which is better, a diesel pusher, or a gasser!

aminton, I don't even know the thread or the issue, but keep posting and keep asking.
There is an abundance of experience and knowledge here that has helped me out immensely.
I see by your post count you're new here. I hope whatever happened hasn't soured your opinion of this fine group of helpful folks.

utahclaimjumper said:
Obviously Diesel is better, doesn't everyone know this?.  OH OH Hang on!! ::)>>>Dan

Diesel may be better, but gas is faster...IMO... ::)

Oscar Mike said:
Yes, gas IS faster.  Why, I've had the odor travel faster than the sound...at least it smells seems like it sometimes.

Oscar Mike said:
[/quote
Molaker said:
Yes, gas IS faster.  Why, I've had the odor travel faster than the sound...at least it smells seems like it sometimes.

It all depends on what oil you're using!

Back
Top Bottom