My Apologies to All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or the Granddaddy of them all....  Only buy a Honda portable generator......  Going for the popcorn! ;)

halfwright said:
That was not an argument. If you want to see an argument, start a thread about toilet paper and which brand is best.
Or parking at Walmart; or carrying a gun; or blah blah blah - (You fill in the blah blahs) LOL

aminton - no need to apologize, I am the one who should be apologizing to you. It is all my fault the thread got closed. I am a really slow typist and I spent a lot of time typing out my reply only to have someone come in and tell me all my opinions were wrong and all his opinions were right. I should have ignored the guy but I didn't, I responded and thus the thread ended up getting closed. I don't understand why the thread was closed. Why didn't the offending replies just get deleted then the thread could have continued and more people could have tried to answer your question.

Aminton hasn't been back since the apologies post above.  I hope we didn't scare him off.

ArdraF

ArdraF said:
Aminton hasn't been back since the apologies post above.  I hope we didn't scare him off.

ArdraF

Wait until he reads that "Approached" thread.  He will be thoroughly convinced anyone with an RV is a raving lunatic..... ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom