Can Someone Familiar With Makes/Models Recommend for Full Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ISO_AAA

I am toying with the idea of an RV and traveling when my house sells. I will have an older indoor cat with me so good climate control is a must and would need a washer/dryer. I would be towing an Acura sedan as well. I have done a little research and the Thor Super C looks like a decent starter. I'm reading mixed reviews on it though. Recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I would prefer new but would consider used if it has the features I need. $80-120K max.

With that budget you should be looking at used coaches. They are a better financial proposition anyway, since new rigs take a huge depreciation hit in the first couple years. For $80-$100k you can get a nice 2-4 year old gas chassis rig or a well-equipped 6-10 year old diesel pusher. Don't let the used car mind set warp your thinking - buying an RV is more like getting a house than a car. The key factors are the size, floor plan, and condition rather than age and mileage.

I don't mind used at all for those reasons. I'm just not coming across many while searching that have washer\dryer set up. I know that can be added in some coaches though.

Look at lichtsinn Rv in Forest City Iowa. I bought new there but they have nice used class As for sale. You can fly in to Minneapolis or Mason City and they will pick you up. They put a lot of information on the website about the Rvs. They have several nice looking in your price range. Not all are Winnebago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom