Linda, Linda, listen to me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That kid is too smart! It's Grandma's house and rules. If my Husband is trying to win an argument he will say "Linda, Honey. Listen to me." I crack every time.

Tina1975 said:
That kid is too smart! It's Grandma's house and rules. If my Husband is trying to win an argument he will say "Linda, Honey. Listen to me." I crack every time.

Yeah, the kid is smart.  It's Linda I'm not so sure about since she's putting up with that back talk.

blw2 said:
Yeah, the kid is smart.  It's Linda I'm not so sure about since she's putting up with that back talk.

She was on the Ellen show and said she had to continuously turn her head because she was laughing so much. I don't believe it's that way all the time. Apparently he picked it up from his father and generally, he calls her Mom.

That kid is too smart for his own good. ;D Somebody suggested on another forum that he needs a good whap to the pants but he has learned that this is the way to get mom's attention. It is mom and dad who need to learn how to communicate more effectively.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom