Add RPI Preferred to TT contract?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

herekittykitty

For a small annual amount I can get an RPI preferred membership with my TT contract, but here's what I'm wondering: Will I do that and discover that any RPI Preferred park I want to book will "conveniently" be out of those $10-a-night sites?

I only travel on the Left Coast, if that matters, but I'm wondering what others' experiences have been. I'd only be using those as 2- to 7-day stops in between my free TT parks rather than relying on them heavily.

We had RPI for awhile and never ran into that problem. My biggest issue was that they considered any park associated with Thousand Trails, which is now the entire ELS park empire, to be my "home park" and not available for discount stays. That eliminated near 30% of the list from my use. I argued that my "home park" was only one park (listed on my TT contract), but they would not agree.  I quit RPI because of  that. That was several years ago, so maybe no longer true. ELS has loosened up somethings, while tightening up others. [ELS owns both TT and RPI]

Other than that, we found the RPI park system to be good value.

Back
Top Bottom