BIG Changes at Winnebago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tomnnva

A couple of months ago I read that Winnie dumped, retired?, their CEO Randy Potts, then recently they added a 45? Tour to their product line, now they have bought what remained of Country Coach.  WOW.  Looks like Winnebago is going to seriously get into the hi-end coach world.  They are going to open up a Winnebago factory repair operation in the Oregon facility along with continuing repair on existing CC rigs, nice for W Coast Winnie owners.  CC owners are invited to attend GNR.

Will be interesting to watch development over the next few years. 

This is exciting for the West and should further enhance Guaranty RV which is also located in Junction City. Guaranty is one of the largest Winnebago dealers on the West Coast and from my experience a great dealer.

I recently read that the new CEO was formerly at Toro in Minneapolis and that the word now is Winnebago business offices may be moving to Minneapolis.  Forest City is up in arms - rightfully so.

Kevin Means said:
I was wondering what was holding them back from making a 45 foot coach. This will be interesting.

Kev

I notice the the "45" is a side radiator. I don't think Winnebago's built a side radiator coach sine the Ultimate series.

ken

Ken & Sheila said:
I notice the the "45" is a side radiator. I don't think Winnebago's built a side radiator coach sine the Ultimate series.

ken

It all depends on what chassis the MH is built on; most of 38 footer and + built on Spartan, have side radiator (ex. Dutch Star from Newmar)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom