Traveling with multiple dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chindog

Many campgrounds have a 2 dog limit, particularly out west it seems.

Some of us travel with more than 2 dogs.  We have multiple dogs, as we used to show in AKC dog shows.  Our pups are now mostly elderly and retired.  Ours are small, quiet, and unless we tell anyone, no one ever suspects we are traveling with more than a couple.  We always pick up after them, and they are continually trained to be quietly respectful.  I'm sure there are other people out there that travel with multiple dogs.  How do you find campgrounds that don't restrict you for multiple pets?

We travel with 3 rescues, a lab, Yorkie and a minpin. Most never ask how many but if they do I just tell them what we have. I have only been turned away once and preferred not to stay there after the discussion with the owner. Usually they only want to be reassured you are a responsible pet owner that's all. Every place we have been welcomed us with all 3, especially after we come to visit the office. I wouldn't sweat it too much and we live out west.

We teavle with two English setters. Very good in the car! Sleep get up look around then go back to sleep. In the trailer very good they sleep. Danger no fritters with tails! We have a dog walker from the campgrounds walk them or feed them if we are out. We love the girls and they make the trip fun. In two weeks we will be on the road for a month. They love camping. They are rescues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom