Sponsored by Winnebago Industries

Author Topic: Electrical issue  (Read 1078 times)

34theroad

Electrical issue
« on: December 26, 2015, 02:05:54 PM »
I have a 2015 Aspect 30j. No power to forward tv and sound system as well as plugs over dinnet. I cannot find the canteen to reset and I've looked in all the outside storage areas too many times Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

bucks2

Re: Electrical issue
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 04:00:07 PM »
Forward TV and sound system are probably plugged into the same outlet. That outlet will typically be de-energized whenever the ignition switch is on. This is a safety feature so that the driver cannot be distracted by the TV. Make sure you don't accidentally have the ignition on for some reason. Start with the circuit breakers, making sure to flip them both ways as they can be tripped and you can't tell just by looking. The breaker panel can be hidden in a variety of places. Look inside cupboards, bathroom cupboards are popular places, and even cupboards under counters.

KEn

cbeierl

• ---
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 04:21:53 PM »
As you can see from the last page of the Body, 110 Volt Wiring Installation/Diagram and page 3 of the 110 Volt Load Center/Auto Transfer Switch for your coach the the TV, etc. and the dinette overhead outlet (and the bedroom receptacles) are are on the same circuit and are controlled by the 15A circuit breaker labelled RECEPS 2 in the panel located under the fridge.
Chris Beierl
2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD

Rene T

• ---
  • Great being on the right side of the grass
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 05:34:53 PM »
I have a 2015 Aspect 30j. No power to forward tv and sound system as well as plugs over dinnet. I cannot find the canteen to reset and I've looked in all the outside storage areas too many times Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

What is the canteen? Are you referring to the entrance panel?  Like Ken said, check the circuit breakers by switching them off and then back on again.
Rene & Lucille & co-pilot Buddy
AKA  Pep N Mem
2011 Chevy Duramax 2500 HD 4X4
2011 Montana High Country 343RL
From the Granite State of NH
& Florida Snowbird in Lakeland FL

John Canfield

• Forum Staff
  • ---
    • Jane and John's Internet Home
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 05:44:46 PM »