Electrical issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

34theroad

I have a 2015 Aspect 30j. No power to forward tv and sound system as well as plugs over dinnet. I cannot find the canteen to reset and I've looked in all the outside storage areas too many times Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Forward TV and sound system are probably plugged into the same outlet. That outlet will typically be de-energized whenever the ignition switch is on. This is a safety feature so that the driver cannot be distracted by the TV. Make sure you don't accidentally have the ignition on for some reason. Start with the circuit breakers, making sure to flip them both ways as they can be tripped and you can't tell just by looking. The breaker panel can be hidden in a variety of places. Look inside cupboards, bathroom cupboards are popular places, and even cupboards under counters.

KEn

34theroad said:
I have a 2015 Aspect 30j. No power to forward tv and sound system as well as plugs over dinnet. I cannot find the canteen to reset and I've looked in all the outside storage areas too many times Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

What is the canteen? Are you referring to the entrance panel?  Like Ken said, check the circuit breakers by switching them off and then back on again.

Back
Top Bottom