2016 Tampa RV Super Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John Stephens

Is anyone going to this show? I'd like to put some faces to the names on this board. I'll be there on the 13th and 14th and will dry camp at the fairground parking.

We'll be there the 13th and 14th also. Spend most of our time going thru the vendor buildings being as we now have out full time unit.  We do spend some time with Butch and Becky at the W.I.T. info table they run.  Just look for the 2 people pushing 2 dog strollers (like we'll be the only ones doing this).

Sounds great. I'll look for you. We walked our dogs through the show last year and they seemed to be a big hit, but this year, we're leaving them in the coach. At 13, the little one is just too old now to make an all day jaunt.

We are there ,14 & 15th. Our first time at this show. We have a Border collie. Thought maybe to many people for him for the day so he will probably watch over the RV.

Hey John,
We will definitely be there on the 16th/17th, and I'm thinking about going down on the 13th as well for some of the Newbie classes they are offering.  We have not bought an RV yet and someone suggested going to a show to learn all we can.  We are really looking forward to it!

Brian

January 13th through 17th, 2016 at the Hillsborough County Fairgrounds.
http://events.frvta.org/florida-rv-supershow/

Brian, according to their website, the seminars you will be interested in attending will be given every day from Wed. thru Sat. with an abbreviated schedule on Sunday since it's the last day of the show. Whoever suggested to you to attend the seminars to learn as much as you can before your purchase gave you good advice. We did essentially the same thing at last year's show and bought two weeks later. I am planning on catching a few of them also and want to get there as early as possible on Wednesday to ensure I can get a dry camping permit for that night. We're about 3 hours away.

Hey John,
Good catch, thanks!  I was ready to take a day off work for them.
Maybe I'll take the day off anyway, haha.
Hope to see you there.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom