Jim Godward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ernie Ekberg

Just read this am on Jims' daughter Jeanine Livingston Facebook post that Jim had a heart attack yesterday. He is currently in the hospital and will be checked for stent or bypass today.

I must have read in incorrectly.  I thought it was a rhythm problem and would be corrected with a pace maker. I will see if I can find it again.

Whatever it is, it's the pits.  Whoever can contact her, please let Jim know we're thinking of him and wishing him a very speedy recovery.

ArdraF

We have not met Jim but am wishing him all the best. I enjoy his posts.

Prayers and wishes for full recovery to Jim.

My medical news is not nearly as alarming.. I have seen some indication that I need to see a cardiologist myself.. Did so this AM. and basically we adjusted one of my meds.. Theory (His mine and other people both medical professional and otherwise) is that this will take care of it.

But for the next week or two I may be doing my typing from "The Little Room" which thankfully.. Is set up for that :).

UPDATE: Surgery is moving forward on Thursday, 8:30am. It will be 4 -6 hours and then Dad will be out for the following 24 hours. If all goes well he'll be heading home next Tuesday. He's had a busy day with doctors, tests and visits but he sounds good. For those that may want to call him, he's at Tuality Community Hospital, 335 SE 8th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97123, (503) 681-1111 in room 303. Thank you for all your thoughts

Ernie, pass along our good thoughts to Jim.  We'll be thinking of him during the next week.

Surgery is postponed till Monday- as there was an issue with a tree falling somewhere close by. All good.

From Jeanine Livingston- Jims' daughter"
Pat just called, Dad is doing really well! He's been up walking this morning, his throat is sore from the tubes so he's not ready to talk but sounds like he's doing really well. He'll be back in his regular room this afternoon.

Jim,

I wish you the best and a COMPLETE recovery.  I send you my love and best personal wishes.

JerryF

Jeanine posts updates on Jim's condition on Jim's Facebook page.  Thanks, Ernie, for posting updates here on the forum for people who don't use Facebook.

8) Good to hear as I just passed 45 successful months since i received two stents in the LCA and 1 in the RCA. Left me with Heart failure; Angina; Ischemia and low energy. I am alive and that is the plus! If I would have known about my condition sooner then the cardiologist could have cleared the blockages and prevented the heart attack!

So glad to hear that, Bob.  Thanks for telling us.

ArdraF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom