Lookout Folks...Minnesota is coming....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BinaryBob

Moderator Emeritus
10 inches or so starting this afternoon.
In case you're wondering, these are parking meters...

Attachments

• Nicolletparking meter.jpg
    Nicolletparking meter.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 62
Still bloody warm here in Florida - 86 today and more than a bit humid as well.

But "Minnesota" is supposed to reach us by Monday...

Parking meters - what a quaint idea!  ;)

Gary RV Roamer said:
Still bloody warm here in Florida - 86 today and more than a bit humid as well.
But "Minnesota" is supposed to reach us by Monday...
Yep, suppose to get all the way down to 48 next Monday. Gotta find my sweaters. ;D

I was going to ask you earlier what parking meters were, but had to run out to the outhouse before the snow starts.

We're not exactly warm here in Yuma, but sure glad we left MN winters years ago. Think I will light the oven and make some tator tot hotdish tonight.

SeilerBird said:
Yep, suppose to get all the way down to 48 next Monday. Gotta find my sweaters. ;D

Glad I'm not where you are Tom. Here in Lakeland according to Acuweather.com, it's suppose to get down to 66. Much better.  ;D ;)

BinaryBob said:
10 inches or so starting this afternoon.
In case you're wondering, these are parking meters...

Bob, we're waiting .... still no snow.  Maybe you should move NW of the Twin Cities?

I'm just finished cleaning all the snow from my driveway a few inches but enough to get stuck, snowplow dumped a wall of snow. :(

Attachments

• snow-mn.jpg
    snow-mn.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 33
Here in Burnsville we got about 3-5 inches rather than the 10 inches that was promised. Whoever forecast this storm musta been a man.  :eek:

Minnesota, a great State to be from.  Been paying the sunshine tax for the past 37 years.  Do not miss the sub? temps of MN.  There's still plenty of room in So Cal folks.  Come on down.  We need your tax dollars.  ;D 

Back
Top Bottom