Moab events scheduled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
At the first happy hour of the 2005 Moab rally, Betty Brewer facilitated an event planning session. Betty used her organizational skills to get this unruly group to agree to a schedule for a number of activities over the next 10 days.

Thanks to Betty, we now have 3 new awards for forum attendees. It's rumored that husband Terry didn't want to receive any more HFWPOH awards:

• The always smiling award went to Doris. It's reported she was even smiling after Jerry Fitzgerald climbed on top of her coach at 6.00am.
  • The helper award went to Ron Ruward for helping folks get online over the weekend.
  • The hee-haw award went to Chet Parks. I'll let someone else report on the reason.

Each of the recipients will proudly display their award on the dash of their coach. They also have to find the next recipient of their award.

When the official rally photographer gets around to it, we might see some photos from his fancy new digital camera. (Jerry, are you listening?)

Photos from yesterday's event planning meeting, courtesy of Jerry fitzgerald, Rally Photographer.

Attachments

• Betty.JPG
    Betty.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 30
  • group-plan.jpg
    group-plan.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 27
The rally photographer should be fired.  This is NOT my best side.  I looked pained at having to organize this event and  I want to let you know that it is  actually quite fun. I'm having a blast!!  The group is cooperating nicely and I have not laughed so much in a long time.  I'm sorry for those of you who have to miss  this rally.

Betty Brewer

Betty Brewer said:
The rally photographer should be fired.

Didn't you hire him Betty?

I was a little surprised since Jerry had told me he'd deleted all the unflattering photos. We'll get it changed as soon as Jerry finds the photo showing your better side. I have to concur that you're having a real blast.

Betty:  I looked at your photo and thought you look so cute.  Then I read your posting that it is your unflattering side.  Your best side must be really something.

I envy all of you.  Many people are wearing jackets.  It must be nice and cool up there. 

See you-all next year.

--pat

Back
Top Bottom