Quartzite Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

howejoyous

:(  Hi Bob.  I last posted in Nov at the start of our RVing experience.  I mentioned that my hubby was about to flunk RVing.  And so it is...at least in the longer term sense (meaning longer than 2 wks at a time).  Unfortunately, we will not be joining all of you at QZ.  Sorry to miss out on your friendship and camaraderie.  Thanks to everyone for answering all my questions and for giving out such good support to everyone who comes online.  I wish you all the best.  ;) 

Joy

howejoyous said:
:(  Hi Bob.  I last posted in Nov at the start of our RVing experience.  I mentioned that my hubby was about to flunk RVing.  And so it is...at least in the longer term sense (meaning longer than 2 wks at a time).   Unfortunately, we will not be joining all of you at QZ.   Sorry to miss out on your friendship and camaraderie.  Thanks to everyone for answering all my questions and for giving out such good support to everyone who comes online.   I wish you all the best.  ;) 

Joy

Sorry to read that, Joy -- we had looked forward to meeting you. But thank you so much for letting me know. Perhaps next year -- or the Moab '07 rally coming up later this spring.

Back
Top Bottom