Lottery Loser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roadhappy

I didn't win so it will be a while before Husband and I go full time.  :'( :'( :'(

I gave up on the lottery a long time ago.  I held up my end of the bargain, I chose my numbers and bought a ticket.

They didn't hold up their end of the agreement.

Roadhappy said:
I didn't win so it will be a while before Husband and I go full time.  :'( :'( :'(

No one else won either so I guess we are still all in the same boat (or motorhome).

Don't anyone on the forum buy a ticket for this weeks drawing. You'll be just throwing money away because I'm going to win.  :mad: ;)

Rene T said:
Don't anyone on the forum buy a ticket for this weeks drawing. You'll be just throwing money away because I'm going to win.  :mad: ;)
Huh?  If you are going to win wouldn't you want more of us to buy tickets? ???

Lou Schneider said:
I gave up on the lottery a long time ago.  I held up my end of the bargain, I chose my numbers and bought a ticket.

They didn't hold up their end of the agreement.

Yes they did.  They took your money. 

I am not going in that store again. The clerk promised me that she sold me a winning ticket.

Rene T said:
How much did you spend to win $4.00?

I don't play the lottery. But we decided to splurge a bit for the fun of it. I dropped a $20 bill. What the heck.
We have a party store in our area that has a well known reputation for winners. They have an actual 4 leaf clover there that ticket buyers rub for luck. They are on the local news all the time. The DW says she might stop there on the way home from work and purchase some numbers for the $1.3 billion. I'll probably drop another $20 somewhere for grins.

Like I said...What the heck. You can't win if you don't play. I probably got $20 bucks worth in change in the ash tray of my pick up truck anyhow. I won't miss it. Just for fun. 

In the last thirty years I have not spent one penny of alcohol. In the last sixteen years I have not spent one penny on cigarettes. In the last twenty years I have spent $40 on lottery tickets. I am not going to feel guilty about buying another twenty dollars worth on Tuesday. I am not behind in payment to anyone and my cats are well fed. I won't miss it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom