EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Ohio RV & Boat Show  (Read 669 times)

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
Ohio RV & Boat Show
« on: January 12, 2016, 05:40:10 PM »
Our departure from the MidWest was delayed a few days, so on Sunday I accompanied several family members to the Ohio RV & Boat Show at the Expo in Columbus.

We had snow on the ground, and the wind chill was "bitter". Fortunately, the show was held indoors, primarily in 3 buildings (covered walkway between two of them, and catch a shuttle to the third). I'm glad I attended, but was not really impressed with the show. It appeared that there were no manufacturer representatives or manufacturer's RVs on hand, and the show was really put on by a couple of RV dealers and a couple of boat dealers.

Nevertheless, there was a decent showing of a variety of RV types, including Class A, B, C, travel trailers, fifthwheels, tent trailers, A-liners, teardrop trailers, and speciality RVs.

Vendors were virtually non-existent, except for a poor display by Camping World.

There were a few tire kickers, but overall few attendees. I suppose that, given the weather and the time of year, I wouldn't expect too many people in OH to be shopping for RVs.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:23:55 AM by Tom »
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

Hosted by Over The Network