Ohio RV & Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Our departure from the MidWest was delayed a few days, so on Sunday I accompanied several family members to the Ohio RV & Boat Show at the Expo in Columbus.

We had snow on the ground, and the wind chill was "bitter". Fortunately, the show was held indoors, primarily in 3 buildings (covered walkway between two of them, and catch a shuttle to the third). I'm glad I attended, but was not really impressed with the show. It appeared that there were no manufacturer representatives or manufacturer's RVs on hand, and the show was really put on by a couple of RV dealers and a couple of boat dealers.

Nevertheless, there was a decent showing of a variety of RV types, including Class A, B, C, travel trailers, fifthwheels, tent trailers, A-liners, teardrop trailers, and speciality RVs.

Vendors were virtually non-existent, except for a poor display by Camping World.

There were a few tire kickers, but overall few attendees. I suppose that, given the weather and the time of year, I wouldn't expect too many people in OH to be shopping for RVs.

Back
Top Bottom