Which Tires for towing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steveblonde

Cooper At3 285/65/18 or the New Hankook Dynapro RF10 the Cooper has a load rating almost 500lbs higher than the Hankook but the Hankook has 3 snow flake rating so which? seriously- really not kidding - which?

my truck a

2013 Chev 3500 Siverado, Crew Cab, Reg Box 6'6", Single Rear Wheel,Duramax

- trailer  is

2015 Voltage 40ft toy hauler 13000 dry 16000 loaded

Also on a side note i will not comment on the other post lol no matter how hard you try? yes, you know who you are  :eek:

and Moparman wont be around for a bit his CUMMINGS broke at the side of the road and hes GOINGS to fix it.

steveblonde said:
Cooper At3 285/65/18 or the New Hankook Dynapro RF10 the Cooper has a load rating almost 500lbs higher than the Hankook but the Hankook has 3 snow flake rating so which? seriously- really not kidding - which?

my truck a

2013 Chev 3500 Siverado, Crew Cab, Reg Box 6'6", Single Rear Wheel,Duramax

- trailer  is

2015 Voltage 40ft toy hauler 13000 dry 16000 loaded

Also on a side note i will not comment on the other post lol no matter how hard you try? yes, you know who you are  :eek:

and Moparman wont be around for a bit his CUMMINGS broke at the side of the road and hes GOINGS to fix it.

Well, since your Chebby Isuzu hybrid won't tow what the CumminGs will anyway, tire selection doesn't matter.  :p

I'd go with the Cooper for the higher weight rating.  Been around a very, very long time and has a great reputation.  Never had a set of Hankook....But if Kumho is any indication of how Koreans build tires, I wouldn't hesitate.  I've had 3 sets of Kumhos and liked them all.

Frizlefrak said:
Well, since your Chebby Isuzu hybrid won't tow what the CumminGs will anyway, tire selection doesn't matter.  :p

I'd go with the Cooper for the higher weight rating.  Been around a very, very long time and has a great reputation.  Never had a set of Hankook....But if Kumho is any indication of how Koreans build tires, I wouldn't hesitate.  I've had 3 sets of Kumhos and liked them all.

Thank you thats kidda what i was thinking and while it true my Duramax wont pull the same as a CUMMINGS  I do it in style and i dont need to Dodge it tomorrow. Lol but thank you i appreciate your opinion i have Coopers (Zeon LTZ )  on my wifes truck and they have been great, and i still wont comment on that other post

grashley said:
Steve,

Where is Mopar Man???  Is he okay?  Not seen him on here for two months!!!  Miss him!

Honestly not sure i was just busting chops with the Cummings thing, i was wandering the other day myself and then it was bought up.

Yeah....anywhere know where Mopardude is?  Hope all is OK.  I know he was firefighting last summer and had his hands full. 

Frizlefrak said:
Yeah....anywhere know where Mopardude is?  Hope all is OK.  I know he was firefighting last summer and had his hands full.

Sorry no i  haven't heard anything from him and i was wondering myself

Jbcain said:
Toyo open country at2

Ive always been a fan of the Toyo AT2 but i've been told they come off the same plant, same build as the Nitto and experience with my wife's Cooper Zeon LTZ has been better- in fact its been awesome so i'm opting for the Cooper AT3

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom