48th Annual Minneapolis/St. Paul RV, Vacation & Camping Show February 11 - 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cadee2c

Is anyone going to this one? Which of the days? We are hoping to go on the Thursday of Friday, for fewer crowds.

We purchased our tickets for this show online for 50% off ... plus got a nice deal on a Good Sam Membership.

We aren't sure which day we will be attending but we hope we can meet up with some other RV Forum members (mini-rally?)

If you are on the Wednesday night fireside chat we can discuss.

MN Blue Skies said:
We purchased our tickets for this show online for 50% off ... plus got a nice deal on a Good Sam Membership.

We aren't sure which day we will be attending but we hope we can meet up with some other RV Forum members (mini-rally?)

If you are on the Wednesday night fireside chat we can discuss.

Got a link for the tickets and Good Sams deal?  I have Friday off so will be there that day. :)

I now had plans pop up for Thursday, so it looks like Friday will be the day we too will go.

Klaas and Caryl, what time are you planning to be there on Friday, Feb. 12?

I will post the info on the show discounts later tonight.

It looks like we have the beginning of a mini rally for the Minneapolis/St. Paul RV show.  There are six of us meeting at the ticket booth at 11 AM on Friday, February 12.  If anyone is interested, feel free to join us. 

I discovered that we could get a discount on the show tickets if we are Good Sam members.  ;D Since we have been talking about joining Good Sam, my DH (dear husband) called Good Sam and signed us up for a two year membership.  The two year membership is $50 but it includes a $25 credit toward a Camping World purchase plus 50% off the price of RV show tickets.  Following is the link to the show and ticket info. 

http://www.gsevents.com/shows/display.cfm?showID=72&showtypeid=1&src=335&sfid=77

We  are going, too, but not sure what day? I just renewed our Good Sams card for $25 and will get $10 of it back (2 tickets) going in the door! Basically cost me $15. Plus saved $$ at Camping world over the last year so it was basically free!! :)

MN Blue Skies said:
It looks like we have the beginning of a mini rally for the Minneapolis/St. Paul RV show.  There are six of us meeting at the ticket booth at 11 AM on Friday, February 12.  If anyone is interested, feel free to join us. 

I discovered that we could get a discount on the show tickets if we are Good Sam members.  ;D Since we have been talking about joining Good Sam, my DH (dear husband) called Good Sam and signed us up for a two year membership.  The two year membership is $50 but it includes a $25 credit toward a Camping World purchase plus 50% off the price of RV show tickets.  Following is the link to the show and ticket info. 

http://www.gsevents.com/shows/display.cfm?showID=72&showtypeid=1&src=335&sfid=77

Thanks for the link, will check it out tonight and get some tickets :) Good Sams is a nice deal too!

Just a reminder that a few of us are meeting at the ticket booth at 11:00 AM on Friday, February 12 for the RV show in Minneapolis. 

I'll be wearing a Seahawks tshirt with the number 12 on it. :D

Edited to add,,,, A friend of mine will also be meeting up with us.

Yesterday Eric and I enjoyed meeting up with Klaas (Dutch Eagle) and Caryl (cadee2c) and her husband at the RV show in Minneapolis.  Since we are all currently living in the Twin Cities area, I'm sure we'll be able to meet up again. 

Back
Top Bottom