Tampa RV Supershow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

I know that we have been joking about going to the show in another string, but DW and I went back today to take advantage of the second day free pass.  It was a gorgeous sunny day, and we looked at a bunch of RV's that we didn't get to on Wednesday, and a bunch of Class Bs and TTs weighing under 5,000 pounds.  We also, dreamed again by taking another look at the Newell and the HR Endeavor, plus we looked at a couple of high end Winnebagos, Tiffins, and a $500K coach , the name escapes me.
  All the salespeople that we spoke with had big smiles on their faces, as there were lots of sold signs of every types of RVs.  We overheard many people actively negotiating with salesmen, then taken to the closing offices.  A lot of RVs had multiple sold stickers, saying on order.
    We aren't ready to buy, but we did see a lot that would do.  We had some conversations with sales staff that respected that, and seemed helpful in responding with no high pressure or obvious information overstatements.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom