Long trip checklist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Punomatic

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but here goes.  DW and I are planning a trip of about 3 months duration to see the USA.  :) Is there  a checklist anywhere for what (and how) to take care of things at home while we are gone? Some of the things that come to mind are:
[list type=decimal]
[*]How to deal with mail.
[*]How to deal with home security.
[*]And all the things that I haven't thought of!  :-\
[/list]
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Punomatic said:
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but here goes.  DW and I are planning a trip of about 3 months duration to see the USA.  :) Is there  a checklist anywhere for what (and how) to take care of things at home while we are gone? Some of the things that come to mind are:
[list type=decimal]
[*]How to deal with mail.
[*]How to deal with home security.
[*]And all the things that I haven't thought of!  :-\
[/list]
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
This might help:

http://www.rvforum.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=435:fulltimeprep&catid=29&Itemid=132

We turn off the water to our sticks and bricks. Had a line on the back of a toilet  break one time while we were home. Can't imagine what would have happened if we were gone.

We pay all bills online and have relatives pick up our mail. 

Remember to call your credit card company and tell them of your travel plans otherwise they will block payment when their fraud detection see your card moving around the country. 

Don't forget your meds. Our doctor gives us a prescription for 90 days instead of 30 so we don't have a problem with our medication.

Keep in mind there is a Walmart everywhere you go in case you forget something.

Tom's link works fine, but may be being truncated in your browser. Here's a shorter version of the link.

Tom and Tom, thx. Indeed, both links work. Saw the admin login and didn't scroll down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom