Panama Trip Presentation at QZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimj

Hi everyone,

FYI - I will be doing a one-hour presentation at the Quartzsite Public Library, Thursday, January 25th at 2:30 pm. The topic will be my 343 day, 16,000+ mile, RV trip through Mexico and Central America. Hope to see you there!

Jim Jaillet

Hi Jim, glad you made it here. Sorry that we won't be at QZ this year, I would have liked to listen to/watch your presentation. Sounds like a wonderful trip. A number of forum members will be attending the annual RV Forum rally at QZ, so hopefully they'll see your message.

I took the liberty of adding "at QZ" to the subject line so it might get the attention of the folks attending the rally &/or visiting QZ.

Meanwhile, if you have the time or inclination to visit the rally site, either by car or RV, I'm sure you'll receive a warm reception from the attendees. Click here for directions to the rally site originally created by forum member Jerry Fitzgerald.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your message and assistance.

Hopefully, I'll get over to visit the group.

Jim

Oops, I forgot to include a link to the informational message about the rally. It's here. If you plan on attending, drop a note in that topic so folks can expect you and keep a lookout.

Back
Top Bottom