Repairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adun015

Well where to start, on a camping trip to Nashville, TN. last October we ran into a couple of issues:
1) Basement heat pump stopped cooling
2) water heater stopped heating on electric.

We got thru the time OK as temps started to moderate and we needed heat more than cool so we used the propane furnace and same for the water heater.

Checked with repair shop and they said bring it in and would check it out, on the way to shop I noticed an exhaust leak ( well ain't that great ! ).
Short story, replaced the 2 ton heat pump ( ouch ) had the exhaust manifolds ( 3 piece ) replaced and other little odds and ends that needed some TLC.

I good amount spent but I think we are good for YEARS to come. The MH is going on 15 years old and structure is great, just needed to get "em repairs taken care of.

Our coach is 11 years old, 80,000 miles and I've put some money into exhaust manifolds, tires, etc.  but I figure it's a lot cheaper to keep this one rather than buying a new one.

Arch Hoagland said:
Our coach is 11 years old, 80,000 miles and I've put some money into exhaust manifolds, tires, etc.  but I figure it's a lot cheaper to keep this one rather than buying a new one.

Same here, even with what I spent on these repairs it ain't even close to buying another newer old one. Not even got to blue book value yet, so all in all pleased.

Back
Top Bottom