Winter Trip from Billings, MT to Kennewick, WA any campgrounds open in Feb.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanglemoose

Yes, I know most of you are enjoying warm camping or RV ing... however, some of us like the snow, We have purchased a new (used) Cougar 21rbswe travel trailer and are headed over to get it... Would like to camp on way back... anyone have any knowledge of any campgrounds or RV parks that would be open between Spokane and Missoula area??

Thanks, we are wanting electric hookup, as it is a tad chilly up here in the North!

Thanks,

Donna

In Osburn Idaho on I90.  Without checking mileage about half way.  Call to see if there open.

http://blueanchorrv.com/

Did a quick check:  Missoula to Osburn, 122 miles;  Osburn to Kenniwick, 215 miles.  All freeway, I 90 and 395.

tanglemoose said:
Thanks, we are wanting electric hookup, as it is a tad chilly up here in the North!

Donna,

We recently moved from Belgrade to the Portland OR area and have made the trip many times in the winter.  The KOA in Bozeman is open all winter and I believe there is a RV park open in the Butte, Deer Lodge, Garrison area but am not sure.  Check the Trailer Life Campground book.  If you don't have one, any of the RV dealers in Billings will have it and it is a good source of campground information.

Several parks are open in the Missoula area as well as in Post Falls ID.  Once you are west off Spokane there is a park in Ritzville but difficult to get a level on the RV.  They forgot to grade it or something.  South on 395 there is little till you get to the Tri-cities are where there are several open.  We usually did not stop there as there is a nice riverside park in Boardman but that is out of your way.

Have a safe trip and good luck with the weather!

Thanks everyone will call in am.. weather looks good next week..
Not sure how far we will get coming back... and did find Missoula koa is open too... :) have not seen that book, I will have to check on that! Did find that sone of the state parks are open and have electric still on!?

Back
Top Bottom