Two black American coaches make the SuperBowl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most of America was rooting for the Saints.  They sure did themselves proud given they were the worst team in football last year.  They had quite a run and they did a lot of good for the City of New Awlens.  The Big Easy!

Smoky said:
Most of America was rooting for the Saints.  They sure did themselves proud given they were the worst team in football last year.  They had quite a run and they did a lot of good for the City of New Awlens.  The Big Easy!

What do you mean "most of America" Bernie and I weren't! ::) ::)

{Most of America}

I don't think so, Smokey.  Tim and I sure weren't.  We grew up in Indiana and lived in Chicago for 10 years.  We gonna come out on the winning side no matter who wins the Super Bowl. 

Marsha~

Heck I thought you were talking about RV's from American Coach.  Wondered what they were going to do in the Super Bowl.  Couldn't figure out why they would be black, with so many color choices.

Now I get it. 

I was also not rooting for either team, I wanted the Saints and Pats.  Now it frees up a Sunday in Feb for me.

Born and raised on south State Street in the windy city.  Gotta root for "Duh! Bears"..

LOL, five people do not make a majority in America.  In fact, one of the pregame shows ran a poll that showed that New Orleans was replacing Dallas as America's
Team.

I wanted the Saints to win, but I knew the Bears had the game in the bag. I would not have bet the coach on the Saints, but they sure had a great run this year and the city greatly benefited from it.

Back
Top Bottom