How 'Bout Them Broncs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Peyton was not outstanding but got the job done, the defense made the Panther's o line look silly. 7 sacks in the Superbowl has to be close to a record.

Ouch...what a sore loser.  As a Seahawks fan, Denver is at the top of my "most hated teams" list...but I STILL rooted for them to beat SuperCam and the Panthers. (besides, this might SHOULD be PFM's last game...and I was hoping he'd go out with a win.)

The Denver defense won the game. They took Carolina to school for 60 minutes.

Defense wins championships and Denver proved it last night with an amazing performance. Congrats to Denver. Legalizing did not ruin the state.

Tom/Barb said:
"Show me a good loser,, and I`ll show you a loser." - Jimmy Carter.
"Show me a good loser, and I`ll show you an idiot." - Leo Durocher.

What did you want Cam to say?  He acknowledged that the Panthers were outplayed in all areas.  He gave Payton his personal congratulations on the field at games end. 

Hopefully, he will mature and become considerably more gracious in both winning and losing, but I don't want to witness him become a "Good Loser".

BTW - Before the spears are chucked, I was (still am) a loyal Broncos fan through the many early and lean years, while living in Colorado.  I've also adopted the Panthers, because they are a local North Carolina team.

Congratulations Broncos - Go Panthers.........

I read one columnist who said Cam had gone from Superman to the Incredible Sulk.  You don't need to be a "Good Loser" to be gracious in defeat.  He played the press when he wanted attention; he should have shown them a litttle kindness in the end of game interview.  IMHO.

Margi

I was happy to see Denver win and I hope Peyton retires before he get hurt.  As far as Cam goes, we all have bad days and wish we had handled thing different.  He will mature.

Just Lou said:
"Show me a good loser,, and I`ll show you a loser." - Jimmy Carter.
"Show me a good loser, and I`ll show you an idiot." - Leo Durocher.

What did you want Cam to say?  He acknowledged that the Panthers were outplayed in all areas.  He gave Payton his personal congratulations on the field at games end. 

Hopefully, he will mature and become considerably more gracious in both winning and losing, but I don't want to witness him become a "Good Loser".

BTW - Before the spears are chucked, I was (still am) a loyal Broncos fan through the many early and lean years, while living in Colorado.  I've also adopted the Panthers, because they are a local North Carolina team.

Congratulations Broncos - Go Panthers.........

It is not what he said as much as the fact he abruptly left the post game interviews.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom