Still glad we simplified and downsized

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hinterland

We are in our first winter of RV life in Canada.
Looking back and reflecting on the whole downsizing and simplifying process, we realize that we have no regrets in choosing the full time life.

Even with the Canadian Winters, we are living in freedom and so happy to be able to share in the Full Time Lifestyle with others.

You may be interested in our latest video, "after almost 60 years collecting stuff" Minimalism for the Full Time RV Life.

We are just one couple among many other full timers.
https://youtu.be/hcoY-NeUhX8

Hinterland said:
We are in our first winter of RV life in Canada.
Looking back and reflecting on the whole downsizing and simplifying process, we realize that we have no regrets in choosing the full time life.

Even with the Canadian Winters, we are living in freedom and so happy to be able to share in the Full Time Lifestyle with others.

You may be interested in our latest video, "after almost 60 years collecting stuff" Minimalism for the Full Time RV Life.

We are just one couple among many other full timers.
https://youtu.be/hcoY-NeUhX8
Nice video, like you said in there, my wife and I dream about being able to do this in a few years. We too have a lot of stuff and it is concerning about getting rid of so much of it even though we do not use any of it like it should be. Enjoy your travels and time.

530ktm said:
Nice video, like you said in there, my wife and I dream about being able to do this in a few years. We too have a lot of stuff and it is concerning about getting rid of so much of it even though we do not use any of it like it should be. Enjoy your travels and time.

Thank you!

DearMissMermaid said:
Downsizing is SO worth it.

Doing MORE with LESS!

YAY!

I have been fulltiming over 6 years in tiny Class C and loving it.

We just visited your blog, GREAT JOB!  Lots of interesting reading there.  Thank you

Back
Top Bottom