Mini Rally Feb 17, 2016 Lakeland Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

We've been talking about getting together for months, and finally we just picked a location, date and time.  We are gathering at Sony's in Lakeland, just off of I 4 at 12 noon Wednesday February 17, any framily in the area is not only welcome, but encouraged to join us.  So far Rene & Lucille, Tom Seiler, and Donna & I are in.  If you plan on joining us, please respond so that we can judge numbers.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    We've been talking about getting together for months, and finally we just picked a location, date and time.  We are gathering at Sony's in Lakeland, just off of I 4 at 12 noon Wednesday February 17, any framily in the area is not only welcome, but encouraged to join us.  So far Rene & Lucille, Tom Seiler, and Donna & I are in.  If you plan on joining us, please respond so that we can judge numbers.

Ed

That's Sonny's BBQ.

Take Exit 32 off I-4 which will take you to Rte. 98. Go north on Rte. 98 about 1/4 mile. Sonny's BBQ will be on your right. Looking forward to meeting new members.

Just  reminder of the mini rally this Wednesday. Everyone is invited. All I ask is that you give me an idea how many people will be coming so I can notify the restaurant so they can prepare.

Dream Chasers said:
Unfortunately we have to work tomorrow and won't be able to join you all. Hopefully we can meet you some other time. Have fun!

That's too bad. Yes maybe some other time.

Pictures to follow, it was sure nice to see Rene and Lucille again, and to meet Tom, Catblaster & his wife Jane.  Too bad others in the area could not attend, maybe next time.

Ed

As promised here is a picture of the group.  Unfortunately, Tom Seiler, our resident guru had a problem and hasn't got a picture, so you will have to accept my apologies as to the quality.

Ed

Attachments

• Lucille, Rene, Will(Catblaster), Jane, Tom, Donna, Ed.jpg
    Lucille, Rene, Will(Catblaster), Jane, Tom, Donna, Ed.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom