Inprovements

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utclmjmpr

On another forum I frequent, a poster wrote about an oil additive that improved his mileage, made more horsepower,and made the rig run cooler,,,,  A second poster wrote that he to used it and it DOUBLED his horsepower and mileage,,cured his acne,, his lost dog returned home,, and he received a pleading phone call from his ex girlfriend,,,,,,QUESTION: do you think all this is possible???>>>Dan (tongue firmly in cheek)

The first guy, maybe :)

I know on my powerstroke the oil additive cured my injector misbehavior.

And I can definitely tell that the engine is happier when I come from a fresh oil change

An oil additive cured my injector problem???????  Is it a new diesel where the oil lubes the injectors or something???  Sorry but can't see any oil additive curing any issue with the injectors.  Some motors do do better after an oil change but it's nothing to do with the fuel system.

Yep, brand new (to me) 2003 Powerstroke - the F550 in my profile

Before the additive, had to warm up for ten full minutes if it was below 50 degrees in the AM - or it would stutter and buck and act generally miserable

After, able to start it up and drive within a few seconds, at any temperature, smooth as can be.

When I see some of these claims with ever increasing "Well I used Dr. Feelgood's Certified Reptile Lubricant and it did this" and then someone else comes on and says "Well I used it and it this that" and then someone else comes on and has even higher praise and .. Well this goes on and on.

Book: Science fiction since I read a lot of it,, ENDER's GAME as I recall

Ender and his sister, get on assorted social internet pages (IE: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, et-al) and start talking about this or that political issues,, Using a bunch of psuedonyms,  They wind up shaping world policy.

Of course it's the two of them posting nearly all the posts.. but people follow.

Now.. Why would the first, call to mind the second?

I believe P.T. Barnum stated one time "There is one born every minute"  All these sales people have items that will make your life easier, save money, cure diseases, etc.
but the only outfit making money is Postal service, ETC. and of course themselves.

I just hope its not the same additive I'm using.  Don't think a pleading call from an EX would fair well with the DW; I already replaced that dumb dog; and my acne isn't that bad.... ;D

Back
Top Bottom