New tires > > > New motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dolphin Jockey

Hi Folks,

For the past 11 years that I've been associated with this fine group I've heard many a story about folks who put new tires on a coach only to trade it in a short time later for a new one.  Well, my friends, I'm here to tell you it's true.  Not too many months ago I put a full set of new tires on my aged Cruise Air that has served my well for the past 14 years (it's 17 years old).  That rein ended yesterday when Jean and I bought a brand new 2005 National RV Dolphin.  Beautiful 36' coach.  We'll take delivery in 10 days or so and will post photos of it here.  Big job now it cleaning out the old coach but I'm up to it, given the current motivation. (VBG).

Best regards,
George

George,

Congratulations on the new coach.  You bought two new sets of tires in one year.  Just the second set came with a Dolphin attached. ;D ;D ;D

Sam & I wish you the best with the New Motorhome.

George,
>>That rein ended yesterday when Jean and I bought a brand new 2005 National RV Dolphin.? Beautiful 36' coach.? <<

Congratulations.? We certainly enjoyed the SeaBreeze we had and Gary B has sure had a lot of good comments about his Dolphin.? I'm sure you will have a lot of good times with it.

Regards to both of you,,

Jim

Hi Folks,

Thanks to Tom, Jim and Ron.  Your comments are most appreciated.

Maiden voyage is scheduled for June 2 when we head for Las Vegas to meet our D/SIL/GSs who are moving to there from their current home east of Pensacola, courtesy of the USAF.  We'll babysit the GDs while D/SIL do their house-hunting, etc.  At least now with the Dolphin's slide-outs since our Cruise Air did not have slides.

Best regards,
George

Congratulations on the new motor home, George.  Perhaps we'll get to see it next year at Quartzsite?

George Mullen said:
Hi Folks,

For the past 11 years that I've been associated with this fine group I've heard many a story about folks who put new tires on a coach only to trade it in a short time later for a new one.  Well, my friends, I'm here to tell you it's true.  Not too many months ago I put a full set of new tires on my aged Cruise Air that has served my well for the past 14 years (it's 17 years old).  That rein ended yesterday when Jean and I bought a brand new 2005 National RV Dolphin.  Beautiful 36' coach.  We'll take delivery in 10 days or so and will post photos of it here.  Big job now it cleaning out the old coach but I'm up to it, given the current motivation. (VBG).

Best regards,
George
Wow!! Congratulations! Looking forward to photos.

Best Regards,
Jack and Liz

Ned said:
Congratulations on the new motor home, George.  Perhaps we'll get to see it next year at Quartzsite?

Hi Ned,

Thanks for your comment.  As for QZ, am I guessing correctly that the pot luck is "scheduled" for January 28?  I"ve got my calendar marked for that date.

Best regards,
George

George,

That sounds right but until the actual dates are announced, we won't know for sure.  Glad you're planning on coming.  It's been too long since we've seen you.

George, congratulations to you and Jean,

Once the transfer is complete, the shakedown can't come to soon and may this coach last longer than your last one!

George,

Congratulations on your new coach.  I'm sure that you and Jean will get many years and miles of pleasure from it.  Hope we see you at Quartzsite next January.

George

Congratulations...I thought you & your Cruise Air would retire from RVing together.<G> Need to meet up in Anza Borrego for a little dry camping to test out its systems.

Terry
At Moab, UT

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all your comments.  They are very much appreciated, especially coming from such great friends.

For the past couple of days we've been VERY busy unloading the Cruise Air and it's amazing what we had in there, accumulated over 14 years of ownership.  Had I thought about it sooner I should have weighted the coach before and after unloading, just to see how much junk we had in there.  It's all stored in my garage, in the space occupied by my Saturn wagon, mostly in 27 storage boxes.

When I pick up my Dolphin I'll take it to a Mayflower Van & Storage site within a mile and have the coach weighed, before I get it home (it will be delivered with full gas and propane tanks, and I'll ask for the water tank to be filled ('though I never travel with a full tank).  We're scheduled for a trip to Las Vegas on June 2nd and will weigh it again at that time.  Then I'll know just how much stuff we added.  8)

Best regards,
George

Hi George,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We hope you and Jean will have many happy miles in your new coach. Hope we can get to see it someday!

Greats on the new coach George!

Hope we get to meet you at Quartzite in January.

Hmm, how do we go about signing up for Quartzite next year?

There is no "signing up" for Quartzsite.  You pay for your two week or seasonal pass at the ranger station when you arrive.

Hi George--

Great news re: new M/H.

Real reason for this post however--- I was evidently nearly the last one to leave Cserve. It seemed that you had disappeared, but I was just slow to catch on to the migration, and was elated to find you here when I finally woke up!!

Eagerly looking forward to your reports-- always interesting and inciteful.

Regards from Memphis

Tweedy said:
Hi George--

Real reason for this post however--- I was evidently nearly the last one to leave Cserve. It seemed that you had disappeared, but I was just slow to catch on to the migration, and was elated to find you here when I finally woke up!!

Regards from Memphis

We are glad you have found us.  Hope you like the new digs.  We think this is great.

Tweedy said:
Hi George--

Regards from Memphis

Hi Ralph,

I'm delighted to see you here.  It's been a long time since I've heard from you.

I owe my wife a trip to Nashville to see The Grand Ol' Oprey because of a cancellation we had to make a couple of years ago.  If I ever get close to Memphis I'll let you know.

Best regards,
George

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom