Finally took the plunge!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

turboprop2

Recently purchased a 1982 24' Midas Class C on the GMC one ton chassis.  I have removed the generator and am installing Renogy solar panels. Repainting/remodeling  the interior and will then replace the carpet with hard wood flooring.  She is old, but very mechanically sound.  My apartment lease is up April 29 and will be moving into the RV full time.  My job contract ends in December of this year and I plan on returning to the west coast where I will divide my time between Palm Springs CA in the winters and Northern Cali / Oregon in the summers, with a few jaunts to Baja Calif.  I am both excited and freaking out as the time draws near.  This has always been my dream and I am finally going to experience it while I am still in my lower fifties.  It is very weird selling/donating/throwing away all of this stuff that I have accumulated  and DON'T EVEN USE.  Yet at the same time it feels very liberating.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

I admire your energy level!!  I sure hope it is livable in a short 2 months!

When (not if) you run into issues, please come back and ask.  Hope we get to see some before and after pix!

welcome- WOW 2 months- you must freaking out LOL. I've got just under 4 years and it's a bit overwhelming. I'm starting the downsizing this year, it  is amazing all we have and don't use. I really like to donate or give "stuff" to family members.
sounds like you have a great plan, enjoy it !
x2 on the pictures

Back
Top Bottom