Where will you be workamping summer 2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
halfwright said:
We will be camp hosts at Seeley Lake Montana.

We will also be camp hosts in Seeley Lake, MT.  There are four campgrounds that have permanent hosts, Seeley Lake (where we will be), Riverpoint (next door to us), Big Larch (across the lake) and Lake Alva.  I know one of the hosts from both Riverview and Lake Alva are returning but the other positions were open.  Do you know where you will be hosting?

Looking forward to meeting you in person!

We will be at Trap Pond State Park in Laurel De. from Aug 1st until the end of November.

Jean,

I do not know where we will be.

I saw on volunteer.gov where they are still advertising for hosts.

We have traveled through Montana, but never worked there. I am really looking forward to staying the summer there. It is such a beautiful state. 

We will see you on the 17th at the orientation, if not before. We are going to try to check in a little early--maybe the 10th or so.

Have you been there before??

I will be in Ohio at a new campground in Medina, Ohio - near my hometown so will be visiting friends and family after 5 years on the road...leaving S. California in mid-April for the 2200 mile drive...

Jim

halfwright said:
Jean,

I do not know where we will be.

I saw on volunteer.gov where they are still advertising for hosts.

We have traveled through Montana, but never worked there. I am really looking forward to staying the summer there. It is such a beautiful state. 

We will see you on the 17th at the orientation, if not before. We are going to try to check in a little early--maybe the 10th or so.

Have you been there before??

We hosted at Seeley Lake Campground last summer.  Each campground has two hosts although we worked alone last year as our companion host decided not to stay.  I don't think it was something we said (ha!).  I know Penny and Larry are coming back to Riverpoint and Lydia and Bill are coming back to Lake Alva as well.  Neither of the hosts from Big Larch are returning so there are several opportunities.

We will also be going in early.  Seeley Lake is a nice little town and we would be happy to show you around.

We will be at Lonestar Jellystone in Waller TX. This is our first time workamper job, in the very place I learned about workamping.

Back
Top Bottom