Dental care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bingberg

I did a search on the forum to find out about dental care in Mexico. I found many posts about Las Algodones. Has anyone been to a dentist across the Texas border that can offer any insight?
Thanks in advance
Beth

If you go to the Search button, above left, and search on the word Algodones you'll find previous discussions, including recommendations.  Quite a few people cross the border for their dental work.

ArdraF

Thanks Ardra. What I'm looking for however is an area across the border of Texas.

Sorry, I read your post too fast and missed that!  Have to say I don't recall any discussions about that area.  Algodones is popular I suspect because it has easy access from the Yuma area and it's relatively safe.

Ardra

I went down to Algodones for dentures and didn't get it done there. It was cheaper here in the US. And it was cheaper by quite a bit.

http://www.affordabledentures.com/office/orlando-west-ocoee

A friend went to Progresso MX got her top dentures for $300 in one week and was very happy. I had 3 crowns done for $390. can't remember the dentist's name. (I am not at the trailer right now) But if you know where the Red Panty Bar is the dentist is just a few doors south of the bar. It was very clean and I will go back for more crowns. Cathy

My wife and I were there yesterday. The best experience I've ever had at a dentist. $25 for a thorough cleaning and $30 to glue a crown back on. The name of the dentist is Prestige. They were recommended to us by four other friends with good experiences.

Back
Top Bottom