Camp and make Extra Dollars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bowers

I have a Farm in the Willamette Valley. We raise Grass Seed and Wheat. The State raised minimum wage on us, we used to hire High School Students to Drive our Combines. We have decided to try to find more experienced operators, if your retired or someone that has the Summer off and have experience with machinery, please contact me here on the site or email me at [email protected]

Our Harvest season is right at a month+- a few days usually July and a few days in August. My Combines are newer models with all the amenities of the modern Farm. There are several RV parks in the area. We are right in the heart of Oregon's RV manufacturing area. We work 6 days a week long hours. I'm open to flexible days if I get the right amount of People.

www.bashawseed.com

Hi I am interested in your position.  I am retired.  I grew up on a farm and have been working for a farmer in the spring and fall in the Red River Valley near Casselton, ND.  I have driven tillage/roller/66 row planter/48 roll planter/grain cart/semi truck.  I have driven some combine for soybeans and corn.  The farmer has about 10,000 acres.
What is the pay per hour?

Dean

This is not just for the guys, if your wife or ladyfriend wants to give it a try I'm willing to teach them. 

I'm still looking for harvest help. The Willamette Valley is a Pretty place to be in July. If you can talk another RV couple to come along I could split up the days so you wouldn't have to work 6 days a week.

thanks for the interest filled up for 2016 season. If your interested in  2017 contact me in April

I wish I was able to travel... I'd not mind a harvest and though I have some serious physical limites. Operating that kind of machine is within my limits... Provided it does not break down.  Old farm boy.

Back
Top Bottom