Apps that help with Boondocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been boondocking for many years with my husband, mostly on WalMarts.  Now that I'll be boondocking alone I've gotten more focused on how to find, and how to be safe. 

Are there any apps you use for the process?  Here are my go to apps.....would like suggestions please.

CRIME and PLACE - sort of like a compass and tells you what the crime rate is in that area. Saved me more than a few times from a bad overnight
AllStays
Allstays ONP Walmart - pretty accurate but I still call ahead
AroundMe
iExit

Almost forgot.....another of my must have apps is GLYMPSE.  I insist my kids have it as well.  You can send someone a "Glympse" and they can know exactly where you are, speed you are traveling if in a vehicle, etc.  It could be a lifesaver. 

Not quite boondocking, but RVwithME.com is a pretty cool site. Hoping it grows quickly so we get a lot of places we can stay.

Overnightrvparking.com costs a little to join but for us has been well worth it, I think this is the best data base. Mention my name and we both get an extra free month.
Escapees day's end is also an excellent data base, again cost a little up front but well worth it.
Both so these databases if you help keep information updated as you use them you are given added time on your subscription.
Kent / kfrimr

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom