Bus heater questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCsSkoolie

Hi, my name is John and I just recently began a school bus conversion of my own. This is my first time doing something like this and so I'm glad that there are those who have gone before me that can hopefully answer the questions I have to help me not make any major mistakes. So here it goes. I'm concerned about what I need to do with the line coming into the bus for the heater. I removed it yesterday and temporarily took a piece of the radiator hose and looped it back on itself just behind the drivers seat. I'm not sure how to handle this and I don't want to screw up and impede the flow of coolant to any part of the engine that may need it. I would eventually like to take it back a little further to get rid of the connections behind the drivers seat. I'm hoping there is someone out there who can give me direction as to how to proceed. Thank you for your help.

What do you intend to heat the coach with, most bus heaters are robust enough to heat a large area and it is needed just as much after a conversion as before. Is your bus front or rear engined?, diesel or gas?, >>>Dan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom