RV decal upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnDale

Ok like most older RVs my decals has seen better days. I have read were owners have painted over them but don't have an area to do this. I don't think my neighbors would like overspray on theres. I can order them from Winnebago but then I have to remove the old ones.  The cost of doing this is not that much. I found a place in Irving Texas and he did a rendition what he would like to do to it and I like it. So next week he will do the job. So what do you guys think of the new look.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 222
well it is the shop now in Dallas and all decals have been removed. They said they would send me pics so if they do i will post them.

Ok picked the RV up today and it's like a whole new RV. The red waves of you look close it is fire DW loves it. The guys at RolArt was great. And a really good price. If anyone want to see their web page it is
Www.rolart.net
It looks better in real life.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 110
Thank you very much for sharing this JohnDale !  We are in Fort Worth and have been think of having our 06 re-done as well.  Can you see any "ghost" area's of the old decals?

Looks great, John!  Would you mind sharing what the cost was?  My decals are shot too and I don't really want to replace them with the maroon and lavender originals from Itasca.

The only issue I see is the American flag on the passenger side. If you're going down the road, the flag would not be blowing the way it is. The drivers side is right.  Just my opinion.  I believe flag etiquette says the flag should be blowing towards the rear yet many times you'll see on uniforms, they have it blowing towards the front and just doesn't look right.

Yep, Rene is correct. That's why when soldiers wear the flag on their right shoulder, the field is to the front (or on the right hand side as you look at it). The coach looks nice though and it appears they did some good work.

you can not see any ghost left over from the old decals. If you want the same pattern all they do is remove the old decal and place a special tape just past the lines then they put the color you want on it and pull the string under the decal and it cuts the decal and you see no  uneven cut lines.The cost depends on what all you have them do. I can tell you this it is NOT that expensive at all. Lets just say under $2000. On the flags I saw this but it does not bother me at all.My wife wanted them and she is happy with it and will not remove them. There is no disrespect to the flag at all. You will see airplanes with the same issue but the point is my wife is showing her pride. If anyone like to see my RV t is parked at Keller RV Storage in Keller Texas. PM me if you need any questions answered..

Thanks, John!  I appreciate it.  Again, it looks very nice.  I'll have to visit with my local graphics place.

Back
Top Bottom