Garmin put-together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MA

Apparently I am an idiot. My Garmin comes with a ball thingy that you somehow attach to the other thingy that you have put on the back of the Garmin itself, so that you can then use the suction cup to hold it to the windshield (which I understand doesn't work anyway, but this is stuck in my craw.) How does the ball thingy attach to the cup-shaped thingy that is supposed to hold it? It "fits" but I can find no way to make it stay, and using pressure makes no difference. I sure could use a video. In the videos I have found, they show you all the parts and then show you the thing put together, meaning it is a no-brainer but my no-brain does not seem to be able to do it. Help? Is it positional? I have found no "position" that suddenly makes it attach.

The ball on the end of the suction mount pops into the socket on the back of the Garmin.
Push it straight in.

I have done everything but stand on it and it has not "popped in." Like I said, apparently I am an idiot. Maybe I'll go find a gorilla to do it for me.

Ok, got it. I do not know why I could not force it in before, because I sure was putting pressure on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom