Yuma AZ next winter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

halfwright

It is probably too soon to start, but I would like to have part of a plan. We have our summer spot hosting at Seeley Lake MT.

I would like to spend next winter in Yuma, but not working. I have heard of site rental as low as $199/month, but can't find any online. Most of what I found were $350 and up. I was told to go to the Big Tent in Quartzite and  I could get a deal there.

My questions are:

What is a  good monthly or seasonal  rate for Yuma?

How do I get it?

If I can't get a rate under $250, does anyone know of a good workamping job there or nearby?

There are many lots to rent in the Foothills for $300.00 month which includes everything, and I have seen a few even less though not many.

Jim, as Becks said, there are lots of private lots with "buddy Pads" all over the Yuma Foothills.  I'm not sure if there is a common listing, but try Googling to see if any are advertised.  They would be full serviced sites, but no other amenities. But it is a great area, close to several grocery stores, and restaurants.

Ed

Thank you both for the help.

I was searching "Yuma" and not "Yuma Foothills" . There is a big difference  in campgrounds and prices.

Back
Top Bottom