2012, 13 & 14 CRV owners wind noise question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nvrver

We have a 2013 CRV EX AWD that we purchased new and set up to use as our toad.  I like it and it tows great, but when driving it interior noise at highway speed is excessive.  I especially hear a lot of wind noise coming in around my drivers door.  At 60-65 mph it is almost impossible to use my cell phone on the CRV?s built in blue tooth system.  Is this problem common to these year CRV?s ?  Is there a known fix?  Dick nvrver

nvrver said:
We have a 2013 CRV EX AWD that we purchased new and set up to use as our toad.  I like it and it tows great, but when driving it interior noise at highway speed is excessive.  I especially hear a lot of wind noise coming in around my drivers door.  At 60-65 mph it is almost impossible to use my cell phone on the CRV?s built in blue tooth system.  Is this problem common to these year CRV?s ?  Is there a known fix?  Dick nvrver

Yours is probably a bad assembly one, produced on a friday afternoon ! ;)  Go to a body shop and get it fixed.

I have a 2013 CRV (not AWD) and it does not make any of the noise you mention.  Maybe the door seal is misplaced? Does it leak when it rains?

Sloop said:
I have a 2013 CRV (not AWD) and it does not make any of the noise you mention.  Maybe the door seal is misplaced? Does it leak when it rains?

Does not leak rain or snow.  Looks like I need to get the seal checked and replaced if necessary.  Dick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom