You have been warned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SeilerBird said:
All my cats poop in a litter box which I empty into the trash every day.

OH no. What are you doing to the environment Tom?  That's probably going to some landfill someplace it's liable to percolate into the ground.  :eek: Shame on you  ;)

Rene T said:
OH no. What are you doing to the environment Tom?  That's probably going to some landfill someplace it's liable to percolate into the ground.  :eek: Shame on you  ;).
But I never had any kids so I am way ahead of the game.

Don't laugh, the resort we spend the winter in is doing (or at least threatening to) just that! Forty-five dollars per pet and $75 fines. Transients would be charged against their cc.

Frankly, I don't have a big problem with it, but many are up in arms.

Ernie

We checked in to a cg in southern Washington that had six pages of rules, the first four pertained to pets. She ran it like a concentration camp. It was late and raining, we were in no mood to keep looking but we won't go back.

8Muddypaws said:
I have no problem with this either because I'm a responsible dog owner.

Yeah...me too. I don't walk the dogs without a couple of poop bags in my pocket.

RoyM said:
We checked in to a cg in southern Washington that had six pages of rules, the first four pertained to pets. She ran it like a concentration camp. It was late and raining, we were in no mood to keep looking but we won't go back.

OMG! Please...where is this place at? I'm in Western WA and would prefer to avoid such a place.

I love it! It is definitely not a concern for good dog owners who pick up after their pet. We never walked our dog without bags. I fact there was a bag holder tied on her leash, and we never let just run out the door without us.

Boomer, it was on the east side of I-5 in the Kelso area. I'm darned if I can remember the name.

Owned a condo at the lake and one of the ladies that had a large dog felt it was ridiculous that they had to pick up after it.  Guess, in her mind, it was OK for us to walk in it with our bare feet! :mad: :p

Gregg said:
Owned a condo at the lake and one of the ladies that had a large dog felt it was ridiculous that they had to pick up after it.  Guess, in her mind, it was OK for us to walk in it with our bare feet! :mad: :p
I think it's supposed to help cure athletes feet.

When we visited France a few years ago, they told us that all dogs have their DNA done as pups.  If dog poop is found not picked up they check the DNA on it, find the owner and charge them.  Great idea!!!!!

We had an across the street neighbour who would let their dog out the front door before he went to bed.  We warned him several times to no avail, but what did work was a shovel, a bit of dexterity and a deposit of the stinky mess into their mailbox.  No further conversation either way, and it never occurred again.

Ed

I had a neighbor like that once.  I put it in a paper bag and left it on their porch.  That didn't work so the next load went on the windshield of their car.  They moved out a couple of weeks later - and good riddance!

There are 5 big dogs in my immediate neighborhood (3 of them are litter mates) and the first thing they do when they go outside is go leave a present on the neighbors lawn.  So we have a deal, I'll scoop up yours if you scoop up mine.  That way nobody has to deal with one of us chasing the dogs in a bathrobe, and bending over with the bag.  (Something that can't be unseen!).

Of course this won't work in an RV park because, well, just because.

Back
Top Bottom