EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: New head unit(Radio)  (Read 734 times)

William52

• ---
  • Common sense is not common anymore.
New head unit(Radio)
« on: April 02, 2016, 08:50:43 PM »
Ordered new head unit today( Crutchfield) OE Panasonic sounded ok but CD changer was inop. And cassette? Got a lot of CD's! Went Pioneer blue tooth, usb, aux. Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM Receiver w/ Variable Illumination, Hands-Free Calling and Wireless Audio Streaming. CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/AM/FM RDS tuner with 18FM/6AM presets. Connect, Control, and Listen to Music from an iPod/iPhone via USB. For a little over 100.00 bucks no tax free shipping. Tech support and everything to hook up.
2000 Pace Arrow M35N F53 V10 Ford  100,000 + miles purrs like a kitten. Yes I am old school.         2007 Honda VTX double dark side

William52

• ---
  • Common sense is not common anymore.
Re: New head unit(Radio)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 08:19:58 AM »
Ordered new head unit today( Crutchfield) OE Panasonic sounded ok but CD changer was inop. And cassette? Got a lot of CD's! Went Pioneer blue tooth, usb, aux. Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM Receiver w/ Variable Illumination, Hands-Free Calling and Wireless Audio Streaming. CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/AM/FM RDS tuner with 18FM/6AM presets. Connect, Control, and Listen to Music from an iPod/iPhone via USB. For a little over 100.00 bucks no tax free shipping. Tech support and everything to hook up.
.................. I just wanted to point out that price was not the point but when I did an install on my truck EVERY THING WAS INCLUDED from Crutchfield. Walmart price was lower but the rest was 30 more dollars.
2000 Pace Arrow M35N F53 V10 Ford  100,000 + miles purrs like a kitten. Yes I am old school.         2007 Honda VTX double dark side

Stoliguy

• ---
Re: New head unit(Radio)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 10:22:02 AM »
Pioneer is a great choice.  Probably the best stand-alone head unit (no amplifiers) for adjustibility and power.  Keep the lens clean, and you'll be happy for years.
95 Adventurer 34 -- 454 TBi gas, Chevy P30
Onan Emerald Plus 5k -- 2x Coleman Mach 3

Hosted by Over The Network