New head unit(Radio)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William52

Ordered new head unit today( Crutchfield) OE Panasonic sounded ok but CD changer was inop. And cassette? Got a lot of CD's! Went Pioneer blue tooth, usb, aux. Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM Receiver w/ Variable Illumination, Hands-Free Calling and Wireless Audio Streaming. CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/AM/FM RDS tuner with 18FM/6AM presets. Connect, Control, and Listen to Music from an iPod/iPhone via USB. For a little over 100.00 bucks no tax free shipping. Tech support and everything to hook up.

William52 said:
Ordered new head unit today( Crutchfield) OE Panasonic sounded ok but CD changer was inop. And cassette? Got a lot of CD's! Went Pioneer blue tooth, usb, aux. Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM Receiver w/ Variable Illumination, Hands-Free Calling and Wireless Audio Streaming. CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/AM/FM RDS tuner with 18FM/6AM presets. Connect, Control, and Listen to Music from an iPod/iPhone via USB. For a little over 100.00 bucks no tax free shipping. Tech support and everything to hook up.
.................. I just wanted to point out that price was not the point but when I did an install on my truck EVERY THING WAS INCLUDED from Crutchfield. Walmart price was lower but the rest was 30 more dollars.

Pioneer is a great choice.  Probably the best stand-alone head unit (no amplifiers) for adjustibility and power.  Keep the lens clean, and you'll be happy for years.

Back
Top Bottom