Super Bowl Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm Jeff, I wonder if you're the only one who can't open it. You could try turning your PC upside down and leaving it there overnight, then turning it back to it's normal position, leave for another 4 hours before trying again  :)

What happens when you click on the link? e.g. do you get a blank white screen?

Richard, same question for you.

Jeff,

Can you see the link but not the photo, or can't you even see the link?  I see the link, but have to save the photo locally, then open it after it downloads, a previously known problem.

Don/Margi, just so I understand, you can't see the attachment link in this message? If so, that's a different/new issue.

Could you snap a screen shot of what you see when viewing that message? Thanks.

For what it's worth, when I click on the link, the computer asks "Do you want to open or save this file?" I click "open" and bingo, the picture pops up.

Tom

When I click on this message (not a link), all that happens is Firefox opens another tab duplicating the first. I did not see any link on Jeff's message.

I have been working on reinstalling Windows (an accumulation of too many issues) and, when I click CTRL-S to save the reply I get the history (Firefox tab) menu ??? ???

Tom:

When I viewed the message using your link, all I saw was the message -- no link.  The message follows.  I don't know how to snap a shot other than to copy it.  More instruction needed?

Margi

>>A proper requiem was held for Da Bears at the Cousins this evening attended by the Reiters, Russ Mahoney, and our friends Stan & Marylin DeBlick from Seattle.

The only problem the Bears had was that the defense didn't show up and Grossman did. 

The group had fun anyway. We really enjoyed the first 14 seconds! (And the first 5 minutes weren't bad either.)  ;

Congrats to the Colts.<<

No problems here...I just click on the link, my little "downloading" window pops up and voila...there's the picture.

I cannot even see the link.  It looks like a regular message to me.

I am using the new MSIE Ver 7 final release, if that is any help.

Tom:

I DO NOT see the link in my message but I do see the link in yours.

I'm also using IE7 (version 7.0.5730.11IC) and I can see the link and the picture.

Is it only staff that are seeing the links now?  Anyone NOT on staff see the attachment links?

Richard and Jeff both reported seeing links in another topic. I love intermittent/inconsistent problems  :(

Tom said:
Richard and Jeff both reported seeing links in another topic.

Tom:

The link I saw you created. It is the creation of the link that is staff only?

Good suggestion Jeff and I wish that were the case. But everyone except guests (folks not logged in) are authorized to view and post messages.

Tom and Margi said:
I don't know how to snap a shot other than to copy it.  More instruction needed?

Margi, here's how I create a screen shot:

• Click print_screen. On my PC that's a combination of  two keys (Fn and prt sc). This copies the screen image to the clipboard
  • Open my favorite image viewing software.
  • Click Edit|Paste to paste the image from the clipboard.
  • Save the image to my hard drive.

I'm sure there are other ways of doing it, but that just happens to be how I do it.

BTW it appears that several folks are having the same issue not seeing the link.

Tom said:
Don/Margi, just so I understand, you can't see the attachment link in this message? If so, that's a different/new issue.

Could you snap a screen shot of what you see when viewing that message? Thanks.

I don't see a link. Here is a screen shot of what I get.

Attachments

• SS for Tom.jpg
    SS for Tom.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom