Busch Garden Kennel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CampinFever

We are currently planning our vacation to go down to Orlando for a about 11days and my furry child goes everywhere we go. But this time we want to take a trip down to Tampa Busch Gardens for a day, its about an 1hr-1 1/2hr away from where we are staying. I was looking into using one of the on-site kennels, I would be responsible for feeding and walking my own dog, (I'm okay with that, I'm that owner that is crazy about whose watching the pup and everything lol) Just wondering if anybody used the on-site kennel for a day and what you thought about it. My biggest concern is how safe my dog will be, can any other people open his gate/kennel etc. The employees are only allowed to give them water not take them out of their run, so other owners are going to be in/out of the kennel.
And how busy is it? They don't take reservations so is it hard to get a kennel?

I've searched online and all the reviews I've found are for Williamsburg Busch Gardens, but nothing for Tampa

OR...our other option is to pack up when we are done Orlando and move to a campground in Tampa, but that would only be for 1 1/2 days and that seems like a giant hassle  :eek:

What would you fellow campers do?  Any input is greatly appreciated!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom