2007 RV Forum Rally at Happy Trails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lorna

Place:  Happy Trails
          Surprise, AZ
          Russ Mahoney
          Lot 1148
Date:  Sat., Feb. 10, 2007
Time:  1:00 pm - ?
RSVP:  By Feb. 8, 2007 by email or phone Ned or Lorna at 262-442-3885
Bring:    Dish to pass, your own beverage, and chairs

Brats, hamburgers, buns, condiments, eating utensils and plates will be furnished.

Have seen Russ's Bear and the Decor in front. Would love to return again this year as last.  Wife will whip something up and a diet cake for good measure.  Will enjoy seeing all of you again.

I will walk around the corner with my dish to pass. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing others from my first time at Quartzsite.

Oh yeah, Phil, the Roomba!  That too!

We had a minirally yesterday at Jeff's spot in Happy Trails.  Attending were Jeff and Sue, Russell, Ned and Lorna, and myself.  During part of the rally, the ladies went into the coach to discuss quilting (or so we think) while the men remained outside and discussed important matters of the world and ate all the food.

Phil isn't referring to the Roomba, that's old toy :)

Going to start having to call Russ "hot off the press list"  Forever getting something new.  Wish I had his knowledge of some of those things.

We had a great time today at the Happy Trails Forum Rally!

Everyone had a great time, lots of great food including the Reiters' brats, and we got to see Russ's latest toys (and the bear).

Here are a few photos of the afternoon.

Thanks Russ, Lorna, and Ned. ;D ;D

Attachments

• P1010144 (Small).JPG
    P1010144 (Small).JPG
    56 KB · Views: 49
  • P1010121 (Small).JPG
    P1010121 (Small).JPG
    48 KB · Views: 48
  • P1010122 (Small).JPG
    P1010122 (Small).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 49
  • P1010124 (Small).JPG
    P1010124 (Small).JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010140 (Small).JPG
    P1010140 (Small).JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010133 (Small).JPG
    P1010133 (Small).JPG
    42 KB · Views: 41
  • P1010123 (Small).JPG
    P1010123 (Small).JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010145 (Small).JPG
    P1010145 (Small).JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 44
  • P1010146 (Small).JPG
    P1010146 (Small).JPG
    48 KB · Views: 46
  • P1010128 (Small).JPG
    P1010128 (Small).JPG
    60 KB · Views: 30
I have back up Jeff 100% on the congrats to Russ, Lorna, and Ned.  Couldn't find any more gracious hosts and hostess if you tried.  Was great renewing members of the framily and listening to some of the ventures and doing from the Q that we missed the year.  Probably one of the best seeings was that of the new Boss at Heliene and Wally's home.  In addition to that the attach machine, Mr Roomba, did it's job and watching Russ twowheeling around with that precious grin from ear to ear was definitely worth the short trip there. To Jeff, Karl, Bernie, and all the gents as well as all the ladies,  Thank you for a wonderful afternoon.  I can say this in all honesty and the lovely wife wasn't too pleased with me repeating the Left me at the Flying J and her short 2 day trip extention on a trip back home. it was truly great cause, I didn't receive any more lumps on the noggin and that alone means it was great.  Again Thank you all for a wonder day.

Thanks for the photos Jeff. Looks like everyone was having a great time. Russ looks at home on his new toy.

It was a great party and we want to thank everyone that came.  We had a fun time putting it on with the help of the Happy Trails contingent.

Thanks for the photos Jeff.  Sorry we couldn't be there.  We are back in cold country again and spent the day with Jack and Liz Pearce yesterday in Hondo, TX.  We leave this morning for South Louisiana for a Lone Star Birds Rally and then on home.

Tom said:
Thanks for the photos Jeff. Looks like everyone was having a great time. Russ looks at home on his new toy.

If a real photographer got a shot of the hard working chef and cook (Lorna and Ned) working away please add it here. I got the one shot I just added of Lorna but every time I got near Ned at the grill I had a plate in my hand instead of a camera. ;D ;D

Sorry Ned!

Back
Top Bottom